We are recruiting!
Our young practice has reached an exciting stage in its development, with a creative team of 14 and a growing number of interesting and varied projects that we need talented people to work on.
In particular we are looking for someone to help deliver, develop and expand the small projects / residential arm of our studio.
We are therefore looking for someone exceptional with expertise and interest in the following areas:
- zero-carbon one-off residential new builds in urban contexts
- high quality extension projects to existing dwellings taken from concept to completion
- contract administration of traditional contracts
- small residential developments that reinterpret traditional typologies in a contemporary way
We are looking for PROJECT ARCHITECTS with the following levels of experience and skills:
- You will have 3-5 years post Part II work experience including taking a project leading role coordinating a project team on creative and innovative schemes from RIBA Stage 1-7.
- You will be highly knowledgeable in London planning policies, UK building regulations, and party wall matters.
- You will have had client facing experience as well as having been contract administrator for traditional contracts on site.
- You will preferably have previous experience in Revit / BIM.
- You will be eager to find opportunities to help shape the future of the practice.
Applications - of less than 5MB please - should be via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will offer a competitive salary based upon experience.
Unfortunately, due to the expected volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
We are also keen to meet talented architectural assistants to be involved in our large and small projects, as follows:
PART TWO ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTS
You will be self-motivated, keen to take responsibility for project tasks and will work collaboratively with other team members. You will preferably have previous experience in Revit. You will be looking to become an integral member of the team contributing to the ongoing development of the practice.
PART ONE ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTS
You will have some previous work experience, be highly skilled in all adobe software as well as able to work in 3D computer packages. Revit experience will be an advantage. You will have excellent communication skills, be organised and proactive, and able to work on a number of projects at once. You will be comfortable producing hand drawn sketches.